Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You better watch out, You better not cry, Better not pout...



You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout, I'm telling you why, Cause Santa Claus is coming to town.

Oh Miss Maggie Mae is so mad at me right now.  She will not even look at me when I call her name. 

"Maggie, look at Momma so she can take your picture."

She is definitely p--o--u--t--i--n--g!!

I shaved her this evening and gave her a good bath to get her ready for the holidays. 

(I had to learn how to shave her to save money a few years ago when my husband lost his job.)

I guess I will let her go to work with me tomorrow to make it up to her.  LOL!!  

Nah, she is not spoiled at all. 
:)

You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout, I'm telling you why, Cause Santa Claus is coming to town.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are what make blogging fun. Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel welcome and come back often.