Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting Ready.



I haven't been able to post anything this week.  I have worked late (730-8:30 pm) every night this week. I have been trying to get ready for being out of work to spend time with my Mom when she has surgery.  It is scheduled for tomorrow (Monday, Jan 10) at 9:00 am.  The doctor's are going to try and remove her tumor.  It is supposed to be a long surgery.  HOWEVER, the weatherman is now calling for close to a foot of snow for our area tomorrow so Mom is talking about postponing.  


I am looking forward to this coming weekend. Me, Mr. Fix-It, Lynnette who is my best friend since high school and her husband are all taking off on an impromptu weekend getaway.  We are going to visit Louisville, Kentucky.  I am so excited.

  
Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are what make blogging fun. Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel welcome and come back often.