Sunday, September 26, 2010

Antiquing in Asheville

Mr. Fix-It took me for a day of antiquing in Asheville and dinner at PF Changs.  I found some things that I am interested in at the Tobacco Barn.  
There was a pair of these and they were too cute!  They looked to be about 12 inches wide.  They need a little fixin' but definitely workable.  

This crystal chandelier was amazing.   I want it for my bedroom.

This is the piece I almost came home with.   Love, Love, Love it but can't buy anything for the kitchen till I see how my kitchen will look once I get it put in.  Only 3 more days and the cabinets will be here.  

3 comments:

  1. Betsy, Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Love your header and background. I have to brag that I already have two grandbabies :) to spoil, just turned one and almost 3. They are a hoot. I'm sure your daughters will read this and feel like now they have to get busy!

    I've been reading your posts and I'm so sorry your mom is ill. Very sad. I lost my Dad to cancer so I understand how scary it is.

    I have naturally curly hair also that is either wild or too tamed with a straightener. What's your preference?

    Anyway, again. Welcome and I look forward to all your project posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,
    Welcome to blogging!
    I just love Asheville! Hubby and I were there last summer and it is such an amazing town!
    Can't wait to see your kitchen pics too!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love P.F. Changs, and rarely get to eat there, as we don't have one around here. Sounds like you're in the midst of moving and setting up house. Happy decorating!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are what make blogging fun. Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel welcome and come back often.