Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Week from Tomorrow...

I have a week till I have a kitchen!  I am counting down the days.  Oh, I just had a thought....I will scan in my kitchen layout and post it tomorrow.  Remember I am new at all of this.  I have cherry Kraftmaid cabinets coming.  The wall cabinets around the bottom and on one wall will be Antique Oatmeal with an Ebony glaze and the island is Vintage Onyx. 


I chose the best grade laminate for the counter tops.  I had consider granite but it will be rental property at sometime and I would not want to have to replace granite because someone did not take care of it properly.  I chose a laminate by Formica 180 FX that is call Antique Mascarello. 




The floors are Seaside Pine by Pergo.  We found enough flooring to do the whole house at the Habitat Restore.  We got an amazing deal.  I saw them and fell in love.  They were totally different than anything I have ever had before.  The house I just moved out of was very dark with lots of wood and this house is very light and airy now that we have the floors put in.


I love my new floors.  So much nicer than stained dirty dark green carpet.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are what make blogging fun. Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel welcome and come back often.