Saturday, October 23, 2010

Help! I have this "thingy"...

I have this "thingy"...


this shadow box thingy...

That I CAN NOT figure out what to do with it
or where to put it...

My sister bought it for me at GW and brought it to me
because she said it "looked" like something I would have in my house

It is making me nuts!

The smaller boxes are just a teeny bit too small 
for the smaller spice bottles and the bigger boxes are 
just a teeny bit too little for the larger spice bottles.  

I don't really have room to lay it flat and use it somewhere in a drawer.  

  I am not a collector of nic-naks so that is out of the question.

I need ideas and suggestions.



1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I have a similar one only smaller that I use in a drawer to hold my jewelry. Perfect for all those earrings and bracelets. You could also use it on the coffee table and just fill a couple of the spots with some flowers or if you are into it maybe shells. Pretty decorative rocks would look wonderful too. Sorry, I don't have anymore ideas. Thanks also for your visit and your gracious comment. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Comments are what make blogging fun. Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel welcome and come back often.