Friday, October 29, 2010

Ideas...

I have been under the weather this week and have not been able to post.  However, I did get out this evening and saw a cute, cute idea.   One of those ideas that you would like to say is your own.  I wish I had stopped to take a picture but it wasn't the ideal situation in which to take one.    So I will try to show you another way...

Take a regular pumpkin...

Add felt border
across the pumpkin

The one I saw had "welcome" across it.  

It looked really cool but I have to say I haven't tried it yet.  
I want to make one with the swirls on it.

I am sure the pumpkin would need to be cleaned good to get it to stick.

If you have a Cricut cutter you could make your own words.

I will hunt my scrapbooking stuff (which is still in storage from the move) and try it for myself this weekend.
I'll let you know...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are what make blogging fun. Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel welcome and come back often.